Tuesday, September 8, 2009

THE LAUGHTER TOUR HAS BEGUN

In case you haven't heard, William and I are on a laughter yoga tour of Chile. My friend, Tosha Tobias, is the only laughter yoga teacher in Chile and she invited us to come and experience how laughter is transforming her country. We arrived today and will be here until September 25th. My goal is to blog about this adventure as much as possible to keep all of you up-to-date on our discoveries.

Here is a picture me with Keith Soderholm. He's one of the laughter yoga leaders I've trained. We had a layover in Dallas on our way to Chile so we saw Keith and even attended a laughter club meeting together at the Cosmic Cafe.


Here I am with Tosha at the airport—so glad to have finally arrived!


Today, we mostly rested from our long journey to South America but we did have a bit of a walk around the neighborhood to see the beautiful mountains.


Here William and I are with Tosha. Laughing already!


Stay tuned for more details! We will be doing lots of laughing and speaking.

No comments: