Tuesday, August 31, 2010

LAUGH YOUR WAY THERE, THE 2ND EDITION, IS HERE!

Good news, commuters! You don't have to be grumpy as you drive or ride to work. A new shipment of my "Laugh Your Way There" CDs arrived today. In 2008, The Gentry Joint released this original program designed diminish stress on the road. It's been enjoyed by people around the world who laugh their way to wherever their destination may be and arrive in a good mood.



The shipment got here just in time, as the first edition was all sold out! YAY! The last remnants of our inventory was purchased last week at the 2010 All America Laughter Yoga Conference in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

The Gentry Joint is a most indie of indie labels, so new projects arrive at our house by UPS. As I awaited the delivery, I decided to debut my new flamingo hat. My old one has pretty much been laughed out.


When, oh, when will the truck be here? My flamingo and I waited patiently.


At last, he arrived. And it was our substitute driver, Jeff, a friend I've known since college! He was hardly surprised to find me receiving the packages in my pink attire.




Along with the CDs, two brand new posters arrived. Here I am with the "Free, Indeed" poster filled with 5 of my paintings.


And here I am with the "Fruit of the Spirit Guys" made of William's photographs. They both look so wonderful in person!


Such an exciting day. I just had to share it with all of you, my laughter friends! You can find all 3 of these items at my newly re-designed Laughter Shoppe, which now has it's own domain: www.TheLaughterShoppe.com. Laugh Your Way There retails for $14.95 and the posters are $4.95 each.

Happy Laughing!

No comments: