Thursday, August 12, 2010

NEWEST DISC IS HERE!

Hooray! The shipment of Holy Hysterics discs arrived today. At last, the release of this long-awaited CD has arrived. Below are photos of the exciting delivery.

The UPS truck arrives.

I'm smiling as the boxes are pulled out of the truck (that's our house in the background and yes, this is a brand new chicken hat).

I sign for them with a smile.

Paul, our fabulous UPS guy, loads the boxes on the dolly.

I rejoice as Paul puts the boxes in the garage.

I open the first box in the kitchen.

Here it is! The Holy Hysterics ec0-wallet package.

Here's the Holy Hysterics disc!


After all these months of intensive work on this project, it was exciting to have the shipment arrive. I have already sent out the pre-orders for Holy Hysterics CDs and "Joyful Noise" posters. You can still get the free-shipping-for-on-line-orders offer by visiting The Laughter Shoppe. Woo hooo!

No comments: