Saturday, March 17, 2012

LAUGHING AT THE GIRLS' GET AWAY WEEKEND

The McGregor Marquette Chamber of Commerce hosted the second annual Girls' Get Away Weekend. And since it was right in my own hometown, I led a laughter yoga session to kick off the day. My husband was on hand to get these fun pictures of laughers in action.  It was also the debut of my new laughing hat! I made it myself. Be sure to check out the video at the end.






















Here is the direct link to the video below


The laughter yoga weekend retreat I'm planning is now less than two weeks away and is nearly filled! We've got a fabulous group assembled.  If you're still planning to come, don't delay! Register right away at The Iowa School of Laughter Yoga.

1 comment:

BarefootArtist said...

Ok. I just snorted! LOL Such a fun video!