Wednesday, May 4, 2016

A FREE PODCAST SO YOU CAN LAUGH ALONG


I'm excited to announce an awesome Podcast all about laughter as a lifestyle. It is an interview I gave for the Joy Factor Podcast with Julie Hanson, Licensed Clinical Marriage and Family Therapist. This free resource helps people to boost their joy with various wellness practices.

Julie Hanson explains the mission of The Joy Factor in this way:


My mission is to help you remember your birthright. You deserve joy in your life and in your relationships. Let’s help you claim that shall we?

In addition to being an LCMFT (Licensed Clinical Marriage and Family Therapist), and LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor) I am a formally trained life coach and registered yoga teacher. I integrate the best of eastern and western schools of thought to help clients lead happier, more authentic lives. I am adept at the art of selecting an approach that fits the person or couple and strongly believe my clients have the inner resources to create the lives and relationships they want. My role is to act as a guide and strategist by offering direction, modeling new skills and sometimes simply holding the flashlight as the answers are discovered. My therapy clients include individuals, couples and families. I have taught hundreds of engaged couples how to prepare for marriage using an approach grounded in research, creativity and humor. I also regularly teach parenting and conflict management classes, relaxation groups, as well as a psychology of yoga and self-compassion workshops.


This interview is so much fun and I explain more about what will be happening at the upcoming Laugh-Fest of the Midwest. So please give it a listen here and share it with your friends! Thank you.






No comments: