Tuesday, December 9, 2008

FREE LAUGHS


Free Laughs is another song on my album Today is a Laughing Day. This song is dedicated to my husband, William, with whom I love to give out free laughs.


This jazzy little tune was inspired by the popular YouTube video of free hugs in which a person stood around in a public place with a sign offering free hugs. I thought it would be fun to give out free laughs because people can always use those. Laughter is so contageous that it always uplifts people. We all ought to give out lots of them!



FREE LAUGHS
by Laughing Laura ©2008
Dedicated to my husband, William,
with whom I love to give out free laughs

I love you
and so I’ll laugh with you
and we’ll giggle a lot
before this song is through
You and me we go: he he he!
and we give out free laughs
to everybody we see!

Free laughs! Free laughs for you!
Free laughs! And laughs for you too!
Free laughs for everybody!
tee he he, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he he,
Yeah, the laughs are on you and me!


You can hear a sample of this song at this link to Amazon.com.


No comments: